A must-have plugin for every WordPress website.
The video covers below topics
- How to Install ACC (Advanced Custom Code)
- How to Add Custom Code to A WordPress Post or Page
- Add Custom Code to Specific Posts or Pages
- Specifying the Selector
- How to find CSS selector in a browser
- How to Add jQuery Scripts to WordPress
- How to Use Font Awesome 6 On Your WordPress Website
- How-to Add Custom CSS To Your WordPress Website
- How to execute PHP through a shortcode
- How to Add Google Fonts to WordPress Manually
- How To Customize Woocommerce Product Pages with Custom Code
It could be needed a little bit HTML to add a div.
It could be needed more breakpoints to write specific CSS for each device.
It could be needed to write some PHP to add a hook or filter.
According to those upper situations, the ACC | Advanced Custom Code plugin helps you to reduce your development time.
Most powerful methods applied to executing the custom code.
All of the settings based on the latest WordPress standard.
ACC plugin should use every developer who works in a freelance marketplace like Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Fiverr, etc.
Custom code will render even if the theme is changed.
Code editor content best color combination which is better for the eyes.
No configuration needed
Simple interface built on native WordPress UI
No complicated database queries
This plugin is released during the Corona Virus, Covid-19 Situation. Thats why we can give a productive time to develop.
ACC saves you a ton of developing time by adding custom codes right inside of your WordPress website.
You can write jQuery without initialization.
PHP is an acronym for “Hypertext Preprocessor”. PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language. PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development.
Including 3rd party library in WordPress
You can add unlimited 3rd party libraries like Bootstrap, Font Awesome, Animate.css, Hover.css, Semantic UI, Bulma, Pure.css, Material UI,
Normalize.css, Loaders.css, Milligram, Foundation, Materialize, Hint.css, Owl carousel, Slick Slider, Magnific Popup, NiceScroll, PieChart, Google.maps, Buttons, Animsition, and a ton of libraries you can find out through Google search.
Solving partial section
People also solving there tiny sections like Tooltip, Preloader, Mega menu, Raindrops, Php Contact Form,
Counter, Isotope, Masonry, Back to top, Accordion, Audio video, Progressbar, Countdown, placeholder, Mobile slider, One page nav, Mailchimp, Datetimepicker, DataTable, Wow animation on scroll, Select, typer, Search, Cart, Menu left-header, Sidepanel and many more through this plugin.
Page Builders Ready
- Themify Builder etc.
Here’s another video to more advanced..
The video covers below topics
- Changing the Text Selection Color in WordPress
- How do I put a background image on my WordPress post title?
- How to include external library in WordPress from CDN
- Adding CSS Animations To WordPress
- How to Add a Custom Scrollbar in WordPress
- How to Display Recent Posts on Any WordPress Post or Page
If you have any questions or need more tutorial videos or need support, please don’t hesitate to contact GrandPlugin.