Use this plugin to update an ACF field(s) when Gravity Form is submitted. You also can accumulate value in a certain field (only fields of type
Number supported at the moment).
- Target a wide range of WP entities: page, post, custom post, user, term, taxonomy, widget, comment, options page, current page/post.
- Use GF merge tags in the ACF Target field
- Simply map ACF and GF fields in one-to-one, one-to-many or many-to-many relations
- Use operations on ACF fields to modify currently stored values
- Number fields support +, – and * math operations
- All text compatible fields support + operation to join strings
- ACF field targets support merge tags
- Implement complex logic with conditional feeds
Any GF field compatible with string/number values should work. Tested GF fields: Single line text, Paragraph Text, Drop Down, Number, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Website, Email.
Any ACF field compatible with string/number values should work. Tested ACF fields: Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Email, Url, Password, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, Button Group, True / False
Example use cases:
- Count number of submissions
- Remember name/login/email of the last user who submitted the form
- Make a simple page like feature
- Save name of a last sold product