Hazzle free OpenStreetMap with ACF.
In the Fieldgroup editor:
Raw data will return an array holding the field configuration.
Leaflet JS will return a fully functional leaflet map. Just include
<?php the_field('my_field_name'); ?>in your Theme.
You can choose from a long list of map styles and it supports multiple markers.
iFrame (OpenStreetMap.org) Will return an iFrame HTML. Only four map styles are supported
the ones you find on OpenStreetMap and not more than one marker.
Map Appearance: Pan and zoom on the map and select from the Map layers to set the initial map position and style in the editor.
Map Position: If you’re more like a numbers person here you can enter numeric values for the map position.
Allow layer selection: Allow the editors to select which map layers to show up in the frontend.
Height: Map height in the frontend and editor.
Max. number of Markers
– No value: infinite markers
– 0: No markers
– Any other value: Maximum number of markers. If the return format is iFrame there can ony be one marker.
Please head over to the source code on Github.
- Eliott Condon’s ACF for sure!
- The OpenStreetMap project
- The Leaflet Project
- The maintainers and contributors of Leaflet providers
- The very same for Leaflet Control Geocode
- Dominik Moritz who delighted us with Leaflet locate control
- Numerous individuals and organizations who provide wonderful Map related services free of charge. (You are credited in the map, I hope)