Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugin helps to apply bulk discounts to WooCommerce products quickly. Just install and go ahead and add your pricing deals based on any specified parameters, in a matter of minutes – its path-breaking UX design makes applying discounts or setting discount rules really effortless and fun.
HOW TO APPLY BULK DISCOUNTS OR TO SET DISCOUNT RULES?
After activating WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules plugin, go to the menu Pricing Rules in WordPress left menu bar.
Here you can add new pricing or discount rules by clicking on the ‘Add New Rule’ button. (Please refer to our video and screenshots below for a better understanding.)
Setting WooCommerce dynamic discounts
In the discount rules form, you can fill following fields:
- Rule Name: Name for the discount rule – add any name of your choice.
- Discount Label: It’s the label that will be visible for customers in the Cart, Checkout and Order Page, which shows how much discount is being applied (It can be some thing like, ‘New Year offer’, ‘Summer Sales’ etc).
- Priority: If there are multiple discount rules, you can set priority on which one to be applied first.
- Product List: This is the list that you can create by going to WordPress backend >> WooCommerce >> ‘Product Lists’. It’s the list of product where you want to apply this discount rule. There are further parameters that you can select while creating a ‘Product List’.
- Discount Type: You can select the ‘Discount Type’ – that if to apply discount based on Cart Price or on the Product Price, or based on a Fixed price or a Percentage value.
- Discount Value: It is this value that will be applied as discount. In case of Percentage Type, add the percentage value (Eg: 10 for 10%) and in case of Fixed Type, add the fixed price (Eg.120).
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO DEMO ON HOW THIS WORKS:
DISCOUNT PLUGIN FEATURES
Percentage / Fixed price discounts.
Discounts based on Product Price.
Discounts based on Cart Total.
Discounts based on number of items on Cart.
Discounts on all products in a category.
WooCommerce discount based on quantity.
WooCommerce dynamic pricing table.
Discounts on specific products.
Exclude selected products from discounts.
Quantity or range based discounts.
Apply discount only if cart or product meets certain criteria / rules.
Schedule discounts on upcoming dates.
Set discounts on multiple date ranges (set multiple start and end dates).
Show pricing table on product details page.
Option to customize pricing table titles, border color etc.
Restrict or limit discount rules to selected product list.
Restrict discount rules for registered users.
Highlight your offers with custom offer texts, now add customized offer texts on product detail page that can catch your customer’s attention.
DEMO – CHECK THIS OUT IN REAL
All features on free version
Gift options – option to add a selected product as gift or allowing users to select from a set of gift items.
Buy one get one offers on products / categories
Apply discount to cheapest product in cart
Apply discount to nth quantity (eg: Buy 3 get 50% off on the 4th item) or on n quantities (eg: Buy 5 get discount on 4 items)
User restrictions – apply discount based on user roles, number of orders, amount spent, last order amount, set discount for individual user.
Discount based on shipment / payment methods
Usage limits – option to set usage limits for specific user roles / selected users / discount rules
Option to set weekend discounts / deals
Shortcode for listing discount rules
Sale badges with customizable styles
Discount timer with selectable timer styles