This plugin creates four (4) seperate RSS 2.0 feeds from posts, comments, pages, and one combined [posts & pages] across all blogs on your site.
Works both on WPMS 3.0 & up, and WPMU 2.9.2.
This will skip the first comment and page of a blog; also will not include private, spam, mature and deleted blogs.
Both Subdirectory and VHOST installations are now supported. Thanks to DaryL.
- Generates sitewide combined [posts & pages] feed
- Generates sitewide posts feed
- Generates sitewide comments feed
- Generates sitewide pages feed
- Client-side caching via ETag headers
- Admin screen to configure options
- Compliance with xhtml and xml standards & many more
For more explanation and to leave any suggestions to improve or bugs, please visit on my blog : Ada WPMS Sitewide Feed
Compatible with WP Multi-Network plugin . You can have different blog ID than 1 to trigger the full feed.
- Comply fully for language translation
- Exclude blogs by ID
- Enable/disable individual sitewide feeds
- Option to include the blog title in the post title shown in the feed
- Consider changing the function ada_get_avatar_url() to use the core hook get_avatar(). So it can work with WPMUDEV’s Avatars for Multisite.
- Option to exclude by post types