WooCommerce URL coupons let you give your customers a coupon link to apply a coupon. Using URL coupons your customers can apply coupons via visiting a link.
Use WooCommerce URL coupons on buttons, images and text. Show them on your sidebar, ads, email marketing, blog posts basically wherever you can put a link you can put a URL coupon!
All the WooCommerce coupons can be applied by your customers by visiting a link with coupon code embedded in the URL
Example link: http://abc.com/?apply_coupon=[coupon code]
- You can change the url coupon key ?apply_coupon= from the plugin setting
- You can also disable the WooCommerce default coupon insertion field present in the cart and checkout page
- You can set a different message for the coupon
- You can set a message that will be applied when user first last on your website with the url, and the coupon is not yet applied as its a conditional coupon
- Set a message to inform the customer that the coupon is added, but since condition of the coupon are not yet satisfied it is not applied, once the condition of the coupon get satisfied the coupon is applied.You can even describe the condition of the coupon in this message.
- This URL coupons plugin will work even for the guest users.
- this URL coupons plugin will work for the conditional coupon as well.
- Specify product to auto add to the cart when URL coupon is clicked
- You can specify different set of auto add product for different coupons
How URL coupons will handle conditional coupon
- When the URL coupon has conditional coupon then it will add the coupon in the user session and notify the customer that coupon is added and it will be applied when coupon conditions are satisfied
- Once coupon condition are satisfied the coupon get applied automatically