Add Polylang support for Customizer
This plugin adds Polylang support for WordPress Customizer.
- Language switcher in Customizer.
- Localized theme_mods and options for both default and custom made Customizer values.
- Enable/disable forcing “The language is set from content” setting in Language->Settings->URL modifications
- Polylang must be installed and activated.
- Languages must be set in Admin > Languages.
- If you have a static front page:
- Create a front page per each language.
- Select the front page in Admin > Settings > Reading per language.
Expect customizer to use setting type =
theme_mod(default) as in:
$wp_customize->add_setting( ‘setting_id’, [ ‘type’ => ‘theme_mod’, ] );
This plugin is licensed under the GPL v2 or later.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
A copy of the license is included in the root of the plugins directory. The file is named
This plugin is licensed under the GPL v2 or later; however, if you opt to use third-party code that is not compatible with v2, then you may need to switch to using code that is GPL v3 compatible.