Add to Menus provides a quick link in your WordPress Admin Bar to quickly add a menu item link for the post & page that you are viewing.
So you need to create a new post and a link in your menu to that post?
This normally takes a lot of steps; creating the post, going back to the menu manager, creating a menu there, selecting the correct post, etc, etc.
With Add to Menus this is done easily and quickly: Simply create the post/page and save it first. Now, a new menu will be there on the admin bar, you can click on Add to Menus. Select the menu you want to link to and voila! You are done.
Main Features ( Free Version )
1. It supports post and pages only.
2. Hide custom menu items based on user roles.
3. It supports WPML.
Main Features ( Pro Version )
Buy Pro Version for just $10
1. It supports post/pages/categories/custom post types.
2. It supports WPML.
3. It supports WooCommerce.
4. Integrated with Ubermenu and Ubermenu Icons Extensions.
5. Hide custom menu items based on user roles.