The plugin adds a sidebar that you can add any widget content to. The widget is then displayed on single posts or pages after the content, before the comments. You can prevent the after content widget from showing on a post or page from the editor page. You can also prevent the after content widget from displaying on specific posts types, categories, or post formats.
- Getting Started With AWAC AWAC Settings
- How to place widgets side by side Style Tips
- Add widget area before the content. Learn More
- Style the AWAC After Content Widget Area View Addons
- Add or remove individual widgets in the widget area based on category, tags, terms, post_type. Learn More
- Your suggestions and feedback is appreciated.