The simplest Ads Manager for WordPress
Create custom campaigns for individual publishers or place Google AdSense on your website – in just a few clicks with AdFoxly.
This plugin is used by web magazines since 2013. Now its available for everyone. Feel free to download. Then, mail me if you need any help.
Easy, Easier, Easiest… AdFoxly!
First Ads Manager created to be easy, useful and beautiful by people who work daily with Ads and on WordPress. You don’t need a whole IT Team to manage ads. Save more than $732 per year and use AdFoxly
AdFoxly gives you the most important features listed below. New features coming soon.
- Predefined Ad Places
- Ad Before Post Content
- Ad After Post Content
- Ad Inside the Post Content
- In the middle of the post
- After X (n-th) paragraph
- Sticky Ad
- Sticky ad on the bottom
- Sticky ad on the top
- Sticky ad on the left
- Sticky ad on the right
- Popup Ad
- Ads as WordPress Widget. Put your ad (like image, gif or code) in any default WordPress sidebars as you need
- or anywhere else using a simple default WordPress shortcode
- Supported Ads
- Image Ads (png, jpg, gif)
- Google AdSense
- HTML/JS/Code Ads (PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal and more. Sky is the limit!)
- Configuration Options
- sponsored, follow and nofollow
- new tab or the same tab
- Create Ads Campaigns
- no limit of ads in a campaign
- configure maximum number of clicks and views
- set campaigns start and end date
- select post or pages categories where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages categories where ads should be available, and ignore other categories
- select post or pages tags where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages tags where ads should be available, and ignore other tags
- select specific post or page where ads should be hidden
- select specific post or page where ads should be available, and ignore other post and pages
- PRO features for Campaigns
- defined countries where ad will be visible
- defined countries where ad will be excluded
- days of week when ad will be visible (e.g. only in work days)
- specific hours when ad will be visible (e.g. only between 8:00 AM and 22:00 PM)
- max ad views per one user
AdFoxly is a WordPress plugin for managing ads and ad spaces (places) in WordPress. It could work with ads networks like Google AdSense, PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal and more or for custom advertisers.
Wizard will save your time and makes life easier.
Ads Types Format aka WHAT
Auto fill the fields
You need fill only this fields, which you need to fill. Banner title? No worries. AdFoxly will try fetch all data from the image. Just put the image.
Ads Places (Placements) aka WHERE
Choose one of several places which is selected to you and forget about any change in the code. Just What You Click is What You Want. No more digging in the code.
Ads Campaigns aka WHEN
Set your or your ads provider requirements like specific posts, pages, categories, tags, countries and more. 1 click in ad per 1 unique user? No problem at all for AdFoxly.
Knowledge Base: Read more about AdFoxly on our blog
How Do You Insert Ads into a WordPress Sidebar?
How Can You Insert Google AdSense Advertisement in WordPress?
How Can You Insert Advertising into WordPress Articles?
How Can You Insert Advertising into a WordPress Website?
What Are the Pricing Models in Online Advertising?
What are dofollow and nofollow links?
Creating and Managing Advertisement Campaign in WordPress
Check out our website for support and more information: AdFoxly – WordPress Ads Manager
I would like to say thank you to Partyzant, who helping me in AdFoxly tests.