The Admin Menu Tree Page View WordPress plugin adds a page tree to all your pages directly accessible in the admin menu. This way all your pages will be available within just one click, no matter where you are in the admin area.
You can also add pages directly in the tree and you can quickly find your pages by using the search box.
- Change the order of your pages with drag-and-drop
- View all your pages no matter where in the admin you are
- View the page hierarchy/the tree structure of your pages
- Add pages directly after or inside another post no need to first create the post and then select the parent of the page
- Adds link to view a page directly from the admin menu you don’t have to first edit the post and from that page click the view link
Works perfect in CMS-like WordPress installations with lots of pages in a tree hierarchy.
If you want a tree with all your pages, but don’t want it visible all the time, please check out CMS Tree Page View.
The plugin is translated into these languages:
- Spanish (thanks to Andrew Kurtis/WebHostingHub)
- Slovak translation (thanks Branco)