Better manage admin notices & never miss an important message!
WordPress core, themes and plugins developers use admin notices to send you important messages about your website and their software that you use. However, more often than not a cry wolf situation is created due to the overwhelming number of notices and the nature of these messages.
Use the Admin Notices Manager plugin to better manage your WordPress website admin notices – read them at your own convenience and not miss any important WordPress core and developer messages.
Pretty much anyone who uses WordPress knows about admin notices. Unfortunately though, they have a negative connotation of them. Very often users are overwhelmed by the number of admin notices that pop up on their WordPress dashboard. Sometimes there are so many that the WordPress dashboard is below the scroll.
This has resulted in users ignoring the admin notices and not reading important messages and information from WordPress core, plugins and also themes developers.
The Admin Notices Manager plugin solves this problem by moving the admin notices out of the main dashboard view to a central place, so you are not disrupted.
This allows you to keep on working and read the notices at your convenience at a later time, without missing any important WordPress core, plugins and themes messages.
How it works
The Admin Notices Manager plugin is very easy to use; simply install and activate it on your WordPress website and it will automatically capture all the notifications.
The plugin solves this problem by moving the admin notices out of the main dashboard view to a central place, so you are not disrupted.
The plugin notifies you of new notices by highlighting the number of new notices in the WordPress toolbar next to your username.
Benefits & features
- Easily customize how & where the admin notices are displayed
- Customize what action should be taken for every different admin notices type
- Capture any type of admin notices, including ones with custom types
- Easily manage admin notices for a clutter-free admin area
- WordPress system admin notices are shown in the WordPress dashboard
FREE Plugin Support
Support for the WP 2FA plugin is available for free via:
Maintained & Supported by WP White Security
Browse our list of WordPress plugins that can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
Related Links and Documentation
- What are WordPress admin notices & how do they work?
- Why WordPress admin notices matter & how to manage them effectively.
- Admin Notices Manager plugin product page
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Admin Notices Manager’
- Install & activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugins repository
- Unzip the zip file and upload the
admin-notices-managerfolder to the
- Activate the Admin Notices Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress