Argh it turn’s out that I was having problems with postmeta and options data being mixed. There went a day’s coding a migrator when I didn’t need it and doubt you either.
Anyways, just use the autoload cleanup and enforcer. That’s still quite valid.
~~Migrate left over Advanced Custom Fields fields from wp_postmeta to wp_options while correcting autoload settings.~~
Convert previous ACF value migrations from autoload = ‘yes’ to ‘no’. This is very handy for performance optimization when you’ve got tens of thousands of custom fields. Can help drastically improve website load times.
- MediaBurn.org for development funding.
- Advanced Custom Fields for making custom WordPress site easier
- Viper007Bond for Regenerate Thumbnails Ajax’d code base.
- eljko Ai of Tourist Playground for the plugin banner
- Implement ACF field migration