Display up to 4 Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) fields in a single row on the front-end
Advanced Custom Fields: Multiple Fields per row, is an add-on to Advanced Custom Fields for showing multiple ACF fields in a single row. You can show up to four fields in a row. It is very helpful for managing form display layout as you desire. Especially handy with 2x short fields or date fields next to each other.
Note: Works up to ACF 5.9.1
- Once activated, ‘Row’ field will now be available under the ‘Layout’ section in ACF field types
- Add ‘Row’ field in your field setting. Choose ‘Row Open’ option in ‘Type’ to start row
- Choose the number of columns you would want
- Add your fields below the ‘Row Open’ option
- To end row, add ‘Row’ field. But this time choose ‘Row Close’ option in ‘Type’