Advanced Custom Post Search
by Shane Welland
The Advanced Custom Post Search (ACPS) plugin can be easily integrated into any WordPress theme that uses widgets. Not only this but you can also integrate a search form into any post, page or WordPress template using our simple shortcodes.
Featuring unlimited, fully-customisable forms from which you can quickly search (by taxonomy term[s]) and display your custom post type results.
ACPS harnesses WordPress own tax queries to provide flexible results pages that address the lack of built-in taxonomy & custom post type search options.
Additional to this, we have also integrated theme functionality for developers who feel comfortable with adding their own folders and files. For more information on how to do this, see the FAQ.
Here are some of the main features:
- Unlimited form creation
- Select any of your custom post types (including those created by other plugins)
- Taxonomy filters for selected custom post type
- Optional text input field
- Use custom results pages of your own
- Override default results page/loop via a theme
- Widget Support
- Shortcode Support
- Out of the box compatibility with numerous WordPress themes (twentyfourteen/ thirteen etc)
- Complete control over form styles
Please visit our website for more free WordPress plugins.