Advanced Gutenberg Blocks is the perfect tool for the new WordPress Editor:
* New blocks: Dozen of new and awesome blocks
* Block management: disable native blocks you don’t need
* Editor tweaks: options to customize the editor experience
* RichText tools: missing the old TinyMCE buttons? Bring them back in a click
- Notice: Display a sweet Info/Advice/Warning/Avoid/ notice
- Post: Display pretty posts link (from any post type)
- WooCommerce Product: Display WooCommerce Product in your post
- WooCommerce Add to cart button: An add to cart button to quickly purchase a WooCommerce product
- Banner Ad: Monetize your website by inserting banner Ads in your content
- Text + rectangle Ad: Monetize your website by inserting Rectangle Ads in your content
- WordPress Plugin Card: Display a Plugin informations from the official WordPress repository
- Website Card preview: Do you like how Facebook, Twitter or Slack display a sweet preview to a website in a card? Don’t be jealous, we’ve made the same for you in WordPress!
- Testimonial: Display a testimonial with a picture, text, name and company
- Google Map: Display a customizable Google Map in your content
- Click to Tweet: a nice click to tweet box featuring a content ready to be retweeted
- Table of contents: An auto generated, dynamic summary for your long posts
- Intro: A nice first paragraph for your posts
- Giphy: Quickly search and insert a GIF from Giphy
- Unsplash: Find beautiful pictures from the best free photos stock
- Code: Finally the code block you deserve with dozens of themes and languages
Advanced Gutenberg Blocks features a setting page with all the blocks where you can edit default settings and manage your blocks
Don’t want some of the blocks (from this plugin or the WP default ones) ? Disable them in one click from the blocks management page!
Tweak Editor settings
Customize a lot of settings within the editor without a line of code:
- Customize Editor width (and wide blocks)
- Customize default colors in palettes
- Disable custom color button in palettes
- Customize default font sizes
- Disable custom font size option
- Activate Wide blocks
- Activate default blocks stylesheet when theme doesn’t handle blocks styles
- Activate responsive embeds
Bring back your Tiny MCE buttons in the editor toolbar in a click to improve your writing experience.
- Sub and sup
- Remove formatting
- Code (now native)
- Striketrough (now native)
- Selected text color (now native)
Create your own blocks and register them in the Advanced Gutenberg Blocks settings page.
Built with performances in mind
Don’t worry about performances: only the needed scripts are loaded in frontend.
Help me making great blocks! Join the project on Github
This plugin uses the awesome Create-Guten-Block Boilerplate by Ahmad Awais!