Show any type of Captcha (such as noCaptcha or invisible Captcha) on any form on your WordPress website, such as on comment forms, Contact Form 7, bbPress, BuddyPress, woocommerce, Login, Register, Lost Password, Reset Password. With this plugin you can implement any type of Captcha check to any form easily, within just minutes.
- Allow multiple captcha in same page.
- Allow conditional login captcha (you can set after how many failed login attempts login captcha will show)
Maintained & Supported by WP White Security
WP White Security is a European development company that builds high-quality WordPress security & management plugins. Check out our list of WordPress plugins that can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
Show noCaptcha on
- Comment forms
- Login page
- Registration page
- Multisite user signup
- Lost and / or reset password
- Contact Form 7
- FEP Contact Form
- bbPress(New topic, reply to topic & registration)
- You can select which version of reCaptcha to use (v2 I’m not robot checkbox, v2 invisible or v3)
- Language can be changed
- Error message can be changed
- For v2 I’m not robot: Theme, Size can be changed.
- For v2 Invisible: Theme, badge location can be changed.
- For v3: Score and when to load script can be changed
- Option to show/hide captcha for logged in users
- If you set “Show login Captcha after how many failed attempts” to more than 0(zero) then user hash from ip address will be stored in database. After successful login, hash of that ip address will be deleted.